Support This Blog
If you like what you see here, there’s a lot you can do to show your support if you are so inclined:
- Comment on posts
- Share my posts on Facebook or Google
- Link to me on blogs or in forums
- Subscribe via email by hitting that “Follow” button over there
- Support similar blogs (like Zenopus Archives, Dungeon Fantastic, and Untimately, for example.)
- Play games!
- Play CAR WARS!
- Run games at stores or conventions!
- Get young people involved in the hobby!
- Buy games!
- Stop with the whole pirated PDF thing. Go buy stuff from e23 and Lulu instead. (I can recommend anything by Amarillo Design Bureau, anything GURPS, anything by Michael Curtis and also fanzines like Fight On! and Knockspell. Oh yeah… anything CAR WARS, too!)
Occasionally people take a notion to send me an old gaming product. Now… nobody has to do that, but yeah… it’s kind of awesome to get something in the mail every once in a while. In the interests of making this easier for people that feel like they have say “thank you” in a way that translates into the material world, I have set up an Amazon wishlist. If you get something on that, be aware that I set it on “surprise” mode– so I won’t know about it until it arrives.
To everyone that’s already shown me support over the years… thank you! Don’t feel like you need to do more, because what you’ve done means plenty.