Games for Trade
August 14, 2011
Posted by on
It’s moving time again… and that means I have to get rid of some old games. It’s tough to let some of these go, but this is what tidying up the game closet requires if I want to remain married.
Here’s what I have:
Star Fleet Battles Basic Set 2005 in shrink wrap
- Strategy and Tactics magazine 1918 (punched)
- GMT’s Guilford (unpunched)
- Autoduel Quarterly issues
1/1, 1/3, 1/4, 3/1, 3/4, 4/2, 4/1, 4/4, 6/1, 7/1, 7/2, 7/3, 8/1 x 2, 8/2 x 2, 8/3, 9/1
Mean Streets solo adventure book for CAR WARS
- Wings of War: Fire from the Sky (unpunched) with two Japanese Zero miniatures. (The cards for the Zero’s have been opened, otherwise this is good-as-new.)
- The Stars Are Right
- Chez Guevara (in shrink)
- Kung Fu Fighting
- Munchkin base set with the first expansion and also Munchkin Dice
Stuff I am looking for:
- Starfire supplements (I have 3rd edition revised and Crusade and would really like to see the Imperial Starfire rules for that edition.)
- Old Micro Games. (There’s not many that I’d especially like that I can imagine anyone letting go, but I thought I’d mention it– Chiton from Metagaming, Last Starfighter micro games from FASA… and Advanced Melee, Advanced Wizard and In the Labyrinth.
The D&D expert module Isle of Dread.
- Almost any GURPS 4th edition book, especially the hard backs. (I currently have Basic Set, Powers, Fantasy, Infinite Worlds,
and Magic, and (now) Thaumatology in hard copy… and High Tech, Interstellar Worlds, Ultra Tech, and Thaumatology in PDF.)
- Maybe an old Euro game that you’ve played 50 times and never want to see again….
- The Max Headroom series on DVD.
- 1980’s Blue Devil (issues 7+) and Blue Beetle (issues 4+) comic books….
- GURPS Traveller deck plans and the GURPS Traveller GM screen. (These have cardboard heroes miniatures that I use in running Traveller/Prime Directive/Humanx games. I currently have the Dragon SDB set, but would like the others, too.)
Ideally I could send all of these out in one giant trade, but if any offers are particularly good, I’ll break up the set…. If all you can offer is to provide a good home for these games, I’d consider that, too. Email me at autoduelist *AT* gmail *DOT* com if you’re interested.