|Pablo on “Patron Play” Cons…|
|Mass Combat for Old… on Mass Combat in AD&D|
|Doctor Who RPG (FASA… on FASA’s Doctor Who Role P…|
|DingleBerry on Trollopulous Adjusted Session…|
|jeffro on Trollopulous Adjusted Session…|
Join 469 other subscribers
- Trollopulous Adjusted Session 15: The Lawful, the Evil, and the Stupid
- BrOSR Triple Play: Gameplay Overview, the Harlot Table, and Mass Combat in Session
- Cardinal Jefforieu’s Letter to the Trollopulous Players
- Jeffro and James: Together Again!
- Trollopulous Adjusted Session 13: Do Dungeon Doors Have Hinges?
- Trollopulous Adjusted Session 12: The Snail Shell of Your Desire
- Snake’s Report on Steadington’s Defenses
- “Patron Play” Considered Harmful
- New Video Series on Dungeon Mastering by Alexander Macris
- A Sandbox Adventure that Encourages Empire-building
- BDubs and Dragons
- Brain Leakage
- BrOSR Aegyptus
- Castleport Sessions
- Chanticleer's Waterdeep Campaign
- Jon Mollison
- Joy of Wargaming Chainmail Playlist
- Mentlegen and Wagons
- Purple Druid's Chainmail Videos
- Stephen's Hobby Workshop
- The Falkirk Sessions
- The Holgard Campaign
- The Red Frontier
- Wampus Country
- You Can Win At Rpgs Playlist
Very typical of the Soviet state, though. It won’t be long before they try it with a living person instead of a dead one.
Are you saying Anderson and Butcher really write as poorly as Gallo claimed? :)
I recognize that you’re teasing me, but I’ll answer it seriously anyway; more that the leftist SJW’s will CLAIM they did, so that they can “unperson” them and remove any thought which is not pure from the totalitarian culture they wish to create.
If we are going to be expunging Democrats for being racist, we should be expunging all of them.
If Lovecraft is a terrible wordsmith, all us moderns are illiterate, and we might as well close every school in the nation.
Which might actually be the best thing we could do for education overall.
The choice is not between education and no education. It is not a choice between letting a union bureaucracy soak us for funds that aren’t an investment, and the quality of education getting worse. The time the kids spend in school has an opportunity cost. If the quality of the public school system is low enough, it is better to leave the kids alone and let them take employment.
No doubt about it, but I was pointing out that shutting it down and starting over might just be what the doctor ordered….
Let it burn.
Correct, good sir. Truly and sadly correct.
Pingback: Completely Unliterary Without Realizing It | Jeffro's Space Gaming Blog
Pingback: A Short Response to People that Don’t Read | Jeffro's Space Gaming Blog
Pingback: REVIEW: Thune’s Vision by Schuyler Hernstrom – castaliahouse.com